Friday 2 November 2007

Sunday... day of rest (yeah right!)

Sunday, May 27, 2007, 06:24 PM

Ok... so the day of rest starts at 18.15 for me. I have apple crumble & custard in front of me & Lord Of The Rings, Fellowship, just starting on the DVD. We have to watch this as we've finished Star Trek TNG season 4 & we're not seeing Lee until 1st July so LOTR is as good as it gets at the moment.

I've brought all my personal stitching supplies from the shop to home, pointless them being at the shop as I'm doing more stitching here than there at the moment.

Will update the gallery tomorrow. I've taken some pictures of more finishes & also have pictures of the UFO's to add to a nice new folder.

The home PC has been downloading updates for what seems like an eternity. Turns out that the auto update thing could have been causing my lag whilst in warcraft.. hopefully now that will be fixed & I can game in peace.

Stitching update:WIP: Managed about 5 stitches on the Cabin yesterdayUFO SAL: Did some of this last night, looking good, will spend much time on this tomorrow.

For now... to Warcraft!

Lise xx

ps, this time next week shopping in Manhatten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.