Friday 2 November 2007

New Toys

Sunday, June 3, 2007, 08:57 PM

As Lisa said - "We're here!"

As I didn't bring my camera, I had to go buy one today.
We went to B&H Cameras, a Jewish run electrical and camera store - one of the largest in the world.
The cameras and telescopes were amazing, and I had to be very restrained not to spend too much.
Unfortunately, I failed and am now the proud owner of a Canon Eos 30d, complete with zoom stabalising lens, 4GB CF card, tripod, bag, etc,etc. I guess I've just taken up a new expensive hobby Tried to get discount, but was told "No ma boy, our products are already at discount prices"I'll be posting some piccies in the gallery when I work out how to get them on to this PC. Best go now, and RTFM.

p.s. we should have brought a brolly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.