Thursday 15 November 2007

It's a cracker!

Ok so this afternoon I started on the border of the Bent Creek Christmas Cracker design. I thought it was going to be a bit boring & tedious but actually it's made quite quick progress & hopefully will be done in no time at all (then I can start on something else.. yayy).

The cracker design itself was supposed to be something quick & easy to get finished so that it would spur me on to stitch more on a larger design but it hasn't quite worked out that way. The 32 ct fabric has slowed me down far more than I expected, it's must have been longer than I thought since I stitched on it last. Still... I do like a challenge.

New patch was released for Warcraft this week, no problem in downloading it but a nightmare that seems to plague us with new patches... all the addons need downloading again & thats a pain in the arse, especially as some of them don't yet have versions compatible with the latest.. never mind, I'm sure I'll get back to playing it at some point.

I must remember to bring some bubble wrap home, I've got cross stitch everywhere at the moment & there just isn't enough wall space to put it all up & that doesn't include the little collection I have in on the wooden boxes of designs that are yet to be framed, god knows what I'm going to do with some of them, I don't want to give them away as gifts as these are designs that I actually enjoyed stitching for myself but also I'm not really creative enough to do anything else with them. When we get a house I'll just have to designate one room to hang them all in :-)

Bed time for me... just can't handle any later at the moment or I'm like a bitch from hell in the mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.