Friday 2 November 2007

Must Push On

Monday, July 16, 2007, 10:59 AM

Mini target for this week... to finish the Winter Wonderland. I know it's a little bit ambitious but you never know I might just make it in the end.

Managed a little tiny bit of the UFO SAL yesterday but that design seems to have turned into such a chore. The work in the detail took such along time that my brain says thats should have been it, should have been done ages ago but alas.... there is more.

I'm still gutted that I lost an auction the other night on ebay. Would have loved that Stoney Creek book but hey ho, worse come to it I'll just have to pay full price for the damn thing.

The good news is that this week I should be able to get a nice new mobly phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.