Friday 2 November 2007

Heaven & Earth Designs

Sunday, July 29, 2007, 10:47 PM

OH MY GOD... I have started my Heaven & Earth Designs project, Dragon Riders, & I'm thinking to myself "what on earth have I started?".

The 25 count over 1 thread kind of makes my 32 count over 2 look like a walk in the park.

I have opened up a new album in the Gallery purely for my HAED & to also label it a Work In Slow Progress is a bit of an understatement. You'll currently find in the album a picture of the original artwork, ie what it'll look like complete (if it ever gets that far!), & a picture of my fabric, threads & chart for the first page.

It has been suggested that I upload a picture once a week to track the progress of the design but I'm thinking that it'll be most likely I'll upload a picture for ever page of the chart that I complete. That does of course mean that you won't get new pictures often as it's going to be a bitch to complete.

Hey ho... off we go!

Lise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.