Friday 2 November 2007

A Stitching Update

I know have so many WIP that I'm loosing track myself. At the moment I'm working on the following:

  • Christmas Cracker by Bent Creek, this is on 32ct linen so is very tiny & is only really being stitched at work.
  • Under the Arch by Heritage Stitchcraft, this is on 28ct evenweave, made great progress only for it to slow rapidly when it came on holiday with me & never made it out the bag.
  • UFO SAL this is Welcome House by Cinnamon Cat, 14 ct aida, easy to stitch & almost done but the last part really is the most boring.
  • WISP.. ahhh my HAED Dragon Riders.. when I retire (or have time at home) I will devote much needed attention to this wonderful design, I can't wait!
So thats just the ones being worked on at the moment, we shant talk about the WIP that are in the bottom drawer just itching to see the light of day. It's one of these that'll take the place in the UFO SAL database once the Welcome House is complete.

The other thing that has be looked at in great detail is the 2008 Stitching challenge on the forum, has to brand new & some stitches have to be made on January 1st 2008. Choosing the design is going to be a long process. I may have to wait until my stash has arrived from USA before having everything spread out in the lounge so that I can clearly see kits & charts & somehow make an informed decision.

For now... back to the Christmas Cracker & some West Wing I think.

Lise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.