Thursday 8 November 2007

I didn't manage to get any stitching done today so what started off as a really quick little cross stitch has actually turned into a bit of a nuisance. The problem being that although it's little it's also on 32ct linen & I'm beginning to wish I'd have done something equally as small only on a 14ct aida just to make it really quick.

This evening I have cast on for the 2nd of my baby blanket squares & managed about 10 rows.... this is quite good considering it's now about 10pm & i should probably be heading to beddy byes.

I think the Mohair maybe a little off colour, we didn't get home until quite late (Greg is on lates this week) & he still had some of his breakfast to finish off & didn't even ask us for his dinner, although did do his usual roll over for a belly rub the moment we walked in the front door. He's eaten some dinner now so hopefully he's ok, probably just missing playing outside with the mice.

Big yawn... night night. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.