Friday 2 November 2007

Quite Sensible I Thought

Thursday, June 21, 2007, 07:05 PM

Last week I watched a movie that I've never seen before. It was one of those freebie things that probably came with a Sunday newspaper or something. It came about because I had forgotten to taken my DVD's to the shop & by the afternoon was desperate for something to watch & then I remembered I had this little stash of freebie movies.

Howards End was the film, with Anthony Hopkins & Emma Thompson. A good film.. actually good isn't the right word... Nice.. it's a "nice" film & I really enjoyed watching it. I realised once it had started that I had tried to watch it before but obviously wasn't in the right frame of mind for that kind of film.

Yesterday I watched Pride & Prejudice with Keira Knightley, that is to say she starred in it rather than sat next to be on the sofa clutching popcorn! Great film, loved every minute.

Makes me wish that time travel is possible so that I could just pop back & see what it was like to experience life in those times.... in the meantime I decided to combine the above 2 movies & purchased Sense & Sensibility.... same novelist as P&P & starring Emma Thompson

I shall save it until a Wednesday & watch during a "my time" session.

Lise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.