Friday 2 November 2007

I Hat No Choice!

Thursday, June 28, 2007, 01:28 PM

After I'd finished my "work" at the shop today I was overjoyed at the thought of settling down for some all afternoon stitching. Suddenly an awful realisation set in... I'd left my stitching at home!!! Cheer panic, I want to finish Cabin In The Woods before starting on any of my new stash & yesterday I took it home to see if I could get a few more stitches in.. alas that never happened but now I left it there & have nowt here.

Then....it came to me like a bright light or angel shining down on me... I could start another project!!!! Excellent.. suddenly the panic had been replace by another type of adrenalin rush, the type that sees us pick our next project, play with fabric & drool over threads.

The first stitches in Winter Wonderland are about to be made!

Lise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.