Friday 2 November 2007

Home Alone

Friday, June 22, 2007, 09:12 PM

Lisa has gone out for Fajitas with Sharan tonight, so I get to stay home and play with websites & holiday photos

Just cooked myself herb encrusted chicken breast, basted in authentic Portuguese Piri Piri sauce. It was lovely (even if I do say so myself), although I was very disappointed when I dropped a breaded mushroom on the floor

I hope you like the new colour scheme for the site, it has taken a lot of refining. There are still some bits left to tweak, but the basics are done. Still having fun with my new camera. I'm now learning the "Digital Darkroom" techniques, adjusting exposure, correcting colours, etc. It's a steep learning curve, but I'm pleased with some of the results. I'm sure I'll get a chance to show you at some point.

This Sunday is the Bromley Pageant of Motoring. I haven't mentioned it to Lisa yet, but thought it might be a good opportunity to get some photos of nice old cars.

Must also get the telescope out before Jupiter bids us farewell for another year.

Onward. I have a slide show to finish.

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.