Friday 2 November 2007

Saturday night at Mutha's

Saturday, May 26, 2007, 06:55 PM

Good evening.Just arrived at my (Greg's) mums for dinner - chicken steaks in breadcrumbs I believe. I have now set up her new Sky broadband connection, which surprisingly worked first time!

I had a most amusing moment today. Those of you familiar with the Ronnie Barker sketch "The Hardware Store" will appreciate this. I had been fitting some new lights to the shop window, but the transformer did not come with a plug. So, off I go to the hardware store and asked the friendly chap "got any plugs?". Off he goes, and comes back with a rubber plug for the sink. I couldn't help but laugh in the poor chaps face. He must have thought I was mad. If you've not seen the sketch, or just want a laugh anyway some kind soul has put it on You tube: Ronnie Barker Sketch

Have a nice evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.