Friday 6 January 2012

New Stuff

When I got home yesterday I had one of those lovely little cards from the postman that says they tried to deliver a package but I wasn't at home. Annoyingly it was too late for me to collect so I had to wait until today & what a lovely package it was indeed......

Pom Pom De Paris Jelly Rolls x 2

These little beauties are for a commission quilt that I'll be making. Hope to share photo progress with you at a later date :)

With the twins still not back at nursery I've been unable to get my sewing machine out & work my way through the list of sewing on my previous post, so I started a nice new Cross Stitch to work on in the evenings. A lovely Lizzie*Kate design which I'll share just a little of with you for now. Have to let me know if any of you Lizzie*Kate fans know which design it is from the little bit you can see here:


Happy stitching :)

3 comments:

  1. Great new start on the L*K, not sure which one. Lovely jelly rolls, look forward to seeing what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm gorgeous jelly rolls. can't wait to see them as a work in progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yummy! Can't wait to see this quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.