Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year

I have lots of work & sewing related goals for this year & here are some of them.
Quilt tops that need to be completed as quilts:

Hannah's Quilt.
A disappearing 9 patch quilt

Stars Quilt.
Stars made from 5in charms & HST's

Pinwheels Quilt
Quilt I did as "Life Of A Quilt", following a quilt top in photos

Speedwell Quilt
A half Jelly Roll quilt from the Two From One Jelly Roll book

Busy Lizzie Quilt
A Stack & Whack style quilt (quilt top is complete, but I haven't a photo yet)


Quilts I want to make:
Log Cabin from workshop
16 blocks already completed & need to be sewn together & further piecing required for borders
12 Day of Christmas quilt
for ME... it'll be all mine, must do it this year :)



Commission quilt - I think I've decided on the fabric & style for this commission, will advise on progress when it happens.

Bloggers BOM quilt - a continuation of the BOM that I started in the latter part of 2011

Craftsys BOM quilt - a new BOM that i've signed up to, will have to see how time goes as to how much, if any, of this is completed.

Winter quilt - Lovely winter panel fabric that my parents bought me in Virginia(?), already received additional fabric to piece what I have in mind.

New York Beauty quilt - this quilt will be worked on as part of my college course, hopefully some weekly progress will occur.

That's about it for now, I haven't yet started on craft fair makes, accuquilt, christmas or cross stitch

Happy Stitching :)


6 comments:

  1. wow- you've got a busy year!! Love the Busy Lizzie quilt in particular but you know i love everything you make, righht??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see them Lisa. You have some gorgeous fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh you must do them - they want to be quilts so badly. Love them all and look forward to seeing them finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's about it???? LOL! You have a lot on your plate for 2012 ;o)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good there Lisa, lots of easily achievable goals too :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.