Saturday 26 April 2008

Retail Therapy :-)


Today we went out for a little drive & whilst out picked up these snazzy little outfits from Sainsbury's. Never really looked at clothes in there before but we had seen them a couple of weeks ago & both liked them so before heading to the car we purchased :-) It's the first items that we've bought that are specifically geared towards a little boy & a little girl but seriously I doubt at this point I'll be buying anything else like that, not until they are born anyway. I am yet to believe the sexes of the babies until they are actually with us!!!
Our other purchase took us to the Mamas & Papas store, one each of the softest most toy you've ever come across in your life, they were ridiculously expensive but I don't care cause they're lovely & cuddly. I just hope the twins like them too, although for the first year of their lives they won't have a choice.... I'll be telling them that they love them :-)

Apart from washing some more of the baby blankets & towels most of my afternoon has been spent playing with Facebook... what a joy that turned out not to be... it appears a high maintainence thing... sure I'll get used to it after a while.

Time to sit with my feet up & watch some TV/DVD's, my feet are so swollen now that my ankles appear to have disappeared completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.