Friday 25 April 2008

A Busy Friday!



Well it has been quite busy today. I was off out early (well it seemed early) to NCT class, very enjoyable, we have a lovely group of ladies at class & the best thing is that everyone is at similar stages of pregnancy, quite literally within a few weeks of each other & we are all fairly local so hopefully it'll be great to keep in touch.

After getting home I find out that Greg has inflated my lovely lilac Birth Ball..... oh what a joy to sit on, please someone tell me why I didn't get one sooner???

I've had new DVD's delivered.. yay.. thank god for that, daytime tv is such a drag & as much as I have the enthusiasm for getting on with so many different things or even getting some much missed stitching done... it doesn't really pan out that way!!

Also... being Friday... our new car should be ordered today... even bigger YAY. Although we know it won't actually be here until probably end of June, maybe even into July we know it is ordered & to be honest having to deal with two newborns will be challenge enough to keep us housebound for a bit while we work out what to do with the little darlings :-) In saying that, I'll probably be climbing the walls & desperate to get out the house with them but we have no way of knowing until they are actually here so I guess we'll have to just wait & see.

Oh... tell you sometime of interest (maybe), I have been on Warcraft 3 times since last Saturday, now this is an achievement, especially as that probably works out more times than in the last 5 months, long may it continue!

Not sure but did I share the pushchair with you, if not here is a picture of it, it's a brand new shade & to quote John Lewis "not available to order until end of April".... well would you look at that, I've had mine for over a week now... doesn't it look lovely?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.