Monday 19 April 2010

Finally... I'm back!

Is it just me or did the Easter Holidays seem to take forever to go by?? The twins nursery isn't open during school holidays so my one day a week for stitching has been lost. Not only that but none of the playgroups are open during holidays either.... it's been busy...busy...busy with twins around here.

Now to get back to some serious stuff... the stitching!

Only one picture to share with you at the moment & thats my TUSAL picture. I finally managed to take it on the right day but haven't got around to posting it until now. The light threads near the top are all from my Sampler Quilt & the dark purple on top is also from the quilt. Above that is from the Christmas Design SAL.


Back to my stitching for a while now. I'm busy making up a little zip up bag & it's time for the zips... this could go one of two ways so wish me luck.

Happy Stitching :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.