Thursday 1 October 2009

The Promised Picture

Here you go... an updated picture of Baby Love.


I've thoroughly enjoyed getting back into my stitching. Last weekend we continued having a tidy of the spare room & this involved me going through a rather large storage box where I came across all kinds of stitching goodies which included:
  • Floor stand from Needle Needs
  • Lap/Table stand from Needle Needs
  • Several different sized frames for the above
  • Cedric the knitted christmas gnome
  • Lots of felt squares that came from my shop
  • Scarf knitting project with fabulous alpaca yarn
  • Some kits that I just had to have!!
  • Several UFO's that haven't seen the light of day for a while :-)
This time next week I would've been to the Knit & Stitch show & hopefully returned with some lovely new stash to add to the collection. I will of course share with you any new purchases!

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.