Wednesday 21 October 2009

Almost Done

I've been busy :-)

"Baby Love" has suddenly come to life with a bit of backstitch, not much left now. I was hoping to get it finished next week but we have house guests so you'll have to just watch this space for further progress.


My other finish is not cross stitch related but is instead a little bag. A baby tote measuring 8 inches square & made using some fabric that I had "in stock" :-)


Our little room which has housed our computers since we moved in is rapidly becoming my new craft/stitching room. We've moved a drop-side table from downstairs up here which is now the new home for my sewing machine & either side of the table I have 2 of my stitching boxes. DH was kind enough to put up 2 new shelves above my desk so I have DMC Gold Concept thread folders on the top shelf along with a folder containing charts from some magazines & a selection of books that include knitting, quilting & cross stitch (& some World of Warcraft books... loosely craft related!!). I'm feeling quite at home :-)

3 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.