Thursday 10 September 2009

A Picture of Happiness

Here are the pictures of my latest stash that arrived from The Silver Needle. It's taken me ages to get around to the photos but I blame the twins for that :-P

The first is the final 6 charts that I needed in the Bent Creek Red Thread series. The original 6 charts with the border chart & the fabric was purchased in New Jersey quite some time ago, I won't say how long because that's just depressing!





The second is the remaining 6 charts (with all threads) required for the Bent Creek Big Zipper Kit, another that I purchased the very first part of in New Jersey.






The last picture is of some other charts that I bought which include:
Bent Creek - Wedding Row
Lizzie*Kate - Housework Never Killed Anyone
Lizzie*Kate - Normal is just a setting on the washer
The other design in the picture was a freebie from The Silver Needle & it just happens to be a design by one of my favourite people... Hinzeit. Of all the freebies I could have received I was absolutely over the moon at receiving this one, especially as before I placed the order I looked through all of the Hinzeit pages to see if they had anything new.

There were 3 other items that I received but at this point in time I am unable to to post a picture as the plan is that they're christmas gifts.... just don't ask me which year :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.