Thursday 5 February 2009

Madness!!!

Seriously... I've had this page open for what seems like hours to get going on a blog entry but in all honesty I am tired, DP is unwell, DD has a cold & DS has a cough & both are teething so the likelyhood of them waking up is extremely high.

**stop press** google earth has been updated so that you can now look underneath the ocean floor. I have just been informed of this & have absolutely no idea why I would find it useful to know!!

I am hoping that I soon have some happy news regarding the sale of my shop, will share soon. In the meantime I am off to get as much sleep as possible & to rock slowly in the corner humming my new favourite tune!!!!!!

............tri-an-gle......... heart........... star xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.