Thursday 8 December 2011

Christmas Tree Wallhanging

WOW.... we've been major busy here over the last few weeks. Christmas is in full flow in our house & the twins are keeping us more than occupied with their wish lists that appear to grow day by day!

I have managed to finished a couple of projects & this is one of my favourites. It's a christmas tree wall hanging. It's new home will be on the dining room wall over the festive season. It was part of my college course I've been doing. Althought the course has been about curved seams our tutor thought it would be nice to throw in a festive project. Lots of the students embelished their trees with beads & sequins etc but I felt my fabrics looked lovely without any glitz or glam.

I like it so much I've already gathered together a selection of fabrics to make a different colour theamed one for the lounge :)




Happy Stitching :)

2 comments:

  1. Love your wall hanging. I don't think it needed any embellishment as your fabric is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW! What an amazing job you did Lisa :o)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.