Wednesday 16 November 2011

Quilt Group Mini Exhibition

Yesterday we had a mini exhibition at my quilt group, Shirley Quilters, & part of the exhibition was all the completed Block Of the Month quilts thats we'd been working on since January. I literally finished the binding on mine at around 22.15 Monday evening. So here it is, finally, my completed BOM quilt. I also went around & took photos of the other BOM quilts so you can see what other people achieved with the same blocks.


















Hope you enjoyed seeing the quilts :)

3 comments:

  1. They are all so unique and gorgeous. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing they are all gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I can't believe how they all look so different :o) Great job Lisa.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.