Wednesday 10 March 2010

More Wonky-ness & Christmas Design Update!

Looks like I've now finished all of the centre parts of Roberts quilt & this week I have to start sewing them all together. I finally got around to taking pictures of the past two weeks work. The first is rather like a wonky chess board.


The second is Wonky Logs & this was completed Monday & I've already trimmed these ones ready to be stitched.


My other update is on the Christmas Design SAL. I still really love stitching this on the first week of the month & again this month I've managed to complete my goal that I set. Roll on next month :-)
This weeks stitching is on the little Sweet Dreams mini sampler for Robert & with not much left to complete I am hoping to share a picture with you before the week is out. Then I just have to choose which project to start next..... so much choice!!!!

Happy stitching :-)

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are some intricate quilt blocks. Great job!

    I'm loving your LK piece. What color fabric are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely progress on your LK piece. Well done on the quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took me ages to find a fabric for this project. It's a Zweigart shade 300 called Dirty. This picture makes it looks a bit beige but it's alot more brown in reality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you've had a busy week Lisa. Love the quilting and the mini sampler is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.