Monday 22 February 2010

Sweet Dreams & TUSAL

No posts from me during the last week as it was half term & we had visitors. It means that my stitching room was converted to "the guest room" for a while & since this is where my PC is as well I was unable to have much access.

I decided to stitch on Sweet Dreams for the full week as it's quite small & meant I could easily stitch on it downstairs without the need for my frame. I've made excellent progress, really pleased. I only have the bottom couple of stars & the birth details to put on. I've been so tempted to just continue on it until it's finished, especially as I haven't had a finish in a while, but I think it's important to rotate the projects to keep the enthusiasm alive. I'll be really looking forward to stitching on it again as I know it'll be almost finished.


Here's my latest TUSAL picture (I know... late again!). Not all that different from the last one but you will see all of the blues & yellows on top from the Sweet Dreams that I've just been doing.

Back at Quilt class this evening so hopefully will have a new panel to share with you soon. Not sure what I'm going to stitch on this week in the way of cross stitch, most likely to be me HAED Dragon Riders but I'll have to wait & see.

If you fancy a chance at a giveaway then pop over to Sarah's blog Craftymoo, she's having a giveaway to celebrate her blogoversary. Congrats to Sarah.

Happy stitching :-)


3 comments:

  1. Sweet Dreams is gorgeous. I am going to have to convert my room to a guest room in a couple of weeks too. Love your TUSAL threads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, you've made wonderful progress!!!! You'll have a finish before you know it ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks wonderful Lisa. Glad things are getting back to normal for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.