Tuesday 8 July 2008

8 week stitch!


Well little bambinos are now 8 weeks old & so far this is what I've managed in the way of stitching. It is a lovely design called Baby Love from the Cinnamon Cat Kittens range. I know the image is quite pale but once I get a few more stitches in it & some nice backstitch to define, it'll look lovely.

There are such a lot of projects that I'd like to get some stitches in but alas, time does not permit at the moment. To fill my passion for stitching in this time where the actual stitching is not really happening I have decided to do the only sensible thing.... buy more.... yes that's right, increase my stash as lets face it, the buying of it is just as much fun as the stitching itself, although nothing will compare to the buzz of a finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.