Friday 2 May 2008

How time has flown!


It's now May.. can you believe it? When I think about how long this pregnancy appears to be taking (yes I am aware that it's around 9 months) & how slow it seems to be passing us by & then weigh it up next to the fact that it's now May 2008.... take a moment to think about it!!! The last 8 months seem to have taken years to go by & yet the first 4 months of the year has flown by at such a rapid pace that next month we're half way through the year.... I'm finding this quite bizarre!

This morning was another all morning session of NCT, it was quite refreashing to be around ladies who are at the same stage of pg as me & have some kind of understanding as to how I'm feeling & whats happening & probably more to the point, the insecurities of being a first time mummy. I'm hoping that we'll all continue to meet up regularly. Plans have been put in place for this but of course you never really know how long that will last..... my own personal opinion... long may it continue.

Oh finally I have a stitching update... hooraahhh. Can't actually post an image yet as it's not finished completely & is also a gift for someone but I have just one small part of the finishing process to complete. I did realise after a short while that I hadn't stitched name & date on & although it will probably bug the heck out of me for all of eternity I had already used some iron on interfacing on it & was not really in the mood afterwards to detach the interfacing & stitch some more, my work was done for the day. Gimme another week & it may be finished completely!

As I'm not posting a picture of my stitching for today & I have decided that I really do like an image to accompany my posts I thought I'd add a picture of Mohair that I took last night. Cats are (according to a pub quiz machine) not one of the animals on the planet that can sleep on their back... erm... hello... I beg to differ with you there!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.