Tuesday 23 August 2011

Updates

Things have been really busy here at the LisaG house. Mainly because it's the summer holidays & that means keeping 3 year old twins occupied 24/7. It's tiring but I have managed to get some sewing done!!


These blocks are for a Jelly Roll quilt, at the time these were the first 4 of the yellow & cream combination, yesterday at my friend Frans' house I completed a further 8 in this combo :)



This is the quilting on a newborn baby boy quilt, I'm part way through adding the binding. Hopefully this will be available for sale on the Lisa G Creations site shortly.



A small snippet here of the Jelly Roll quilt Speedwell. I've attached all of the borders now & it needs to be sandwiched & quilted. I'll wait until that's complete before I share a picture of the entire quilt.


These are squares that have been cut ready for another newborn baby quilt.


Hope to have more to share with you soon.

Happy stitching :)

3 comments:

  1. Your quilts are lovely. Look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your quilt starts that you showed. can't wait to see them finished
    Great Job
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combinations Lisa :o)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.