Sunday 18 July 2010

A Busy Bee.... or Not!

I can't believe it's been so long since my last post. You know every day when I read through the blogs that I follow I think about what to post on my own & then I just never get around to it. Today I thought I'd share with you what I've been up to over the last few weeks.

Not quite so much cross stitch been happening. I think since my holiday I've only picked up the one design, Lizzie*Kate Peace, Love & A Cure. I didn't get to start the Lizzie*Kate Halloween SAL, I didn't get to start the Lizzie*Kate Creative Challenge & I haven't done anymore on the Christmas Design SAL. I have to say though I remain quite concerned about the Christmas Design SAL or rather about the organiser Yoyo. No post on her blog now for a good few months & it's totally out of character... I hope she's ok.

This next picture is the centre of a quilt that I'm making for myself. It's from the book Jelly Roll Inspirations by Pam & Nicky Lintott which was a gift from my friend Franney. I'm making the quilt using a Moda Jelly Roll called Objects of Desire. I have a way to go on it yet!

These last two are quilt panels that I've just sewn using 5in squares, I have several more panels to go & I'm kind of making it up as I go along so we'll just have to see what happens with it.

Thats it for now, hopefully I won't wait as long before posting an update next time.

Happy stitching :-)

4 comments:

  1. beautifull things, I love the lizzie kate pattern and the quilting, omg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitching and quilting are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Lisa, it sure looks like you've been busy ;o) Lovely fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the needlework - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.